Monday, August 3, 2009

Some Favorites....

Okay- so to get me through any slow day (in this case a Monday) I turn to one of my new favorite jams. Something about this song just makes me happy and energized- I also have a very fun desk dance that gets the blood moving. The band is called Passion Pit and while the song below (Sleepyhead) is my favorite- their whole new album is amazing.




Another fun find is this crazy wedding video- I am sure most of you have seen it by now since it was all over the place, but in case you haven't here it is. I love the idea of making the ceremony personal and more of a celebration.



Lots to do this week before my sister comes into town on Thursday! So excited... maybe my next post will be a full menu of options for visitors to choose from when they come visit Kev and I. Especially since I just found out that Em and Amber are coming in Oct- so excited about that as well!!

P.S.- I love secrets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment