Monday, December 29, 2008

Welcome

Steph and I have been contemplating the creation of this site for a few weeks and the big sticking point seemed to be what we wanted to call it instead of what the page would actually contain. I've been thinking and for me I hope it will serve as a place for us to post interesting pictures, stories and perspectives; especially in relation to our upcoming move from Arlington, VA into our new apartment on Kenyon Street (thus the name) in Columbia Heights, DC.

For the past year, I've been living off Columbia Pike in Arlington and three months ago Steph moved from New York City into my (our) studio apartment. It's
cramped. It's old and occasionally smelly. But all-in-all, it's been fantastic and I wouldn't want it any other way. Anyway, I will make the first real post soon and we will see the staying power of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment